What key points do students need to understand when creating an instructional video?
- Cards should be used throughout the video as subtitles so the audience does not mishear any dialogue
- Instructional videos should be at least three minutes long, otherwise they are not detailed enough to instruct an audience
- Cards must have a clear purpose and not distract the audience from the content
- Always add humour to an instructional video to keep audiences engaged
- There is a clear goal and purpose for the video