What method for using custom fonts is NOT supported for dynamic text?
- Fonts stored on a File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Fonts added to Asset Library and linked to a creative in Studio
- Fonts loaded from Google Fonts
- Any fonts uploaded with a creative in Studio
You can include custom fonts in HTML5 creatives by uploading a custom font file to Studio and using the CSS font-face rule. You can upload your custom font file with your other creative files, or you can upload it to the Asset Library if you plan to use the same font in many creatives.
- Upload a font to Asset Library: If you’re using a custom font in many creatives, save time by uploading the font into the Asset Library.
Read more here:https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/7214245