What step should be taken to assign an advertiser to a preferred deal when creating a new inventory source?
- Check that the advertiser has been automatically added to the line item’s deal
- Assign the advertiser using a Google form
- Add the advertiser’s name to the inventory access field
- Ask the publisher to activate the deal in Display & Video 360’s insertion order
To add a new preferred deal or private auction inventory source to Display & Video 360, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account.
- From the left menu, select Inventory > My Inventory.
- Select New > New non-guaranteed inventory.
Enter the following detail for the new inventory source:
- Advertiser: Specify which advertisers should have access to the new inventory source.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3423616