What’s a reason to use the “Search Network with Display Select” campaign type?
Your ads only show on the first page search results
You can pick the exact websites where you want your ad to show
You can use one budget to advertise on the Search Network and Display Network
Your video ads can run on the Search Network
What’s a reason to use the “Search Network with Display Select” campaign type
You manage your “Search Network with Display Select” campaigns the same way that you’d manage a “Search Network only” campaign: set a budget, choose relevant keywords, create ads, and set bids. Your ads can appear when people search for terms on Google search and search partner sites that match your keywords. They can also appear on relevant pages across the web on the Google Display Network. However, your ads are shown selectively on the Display Network and bidding is automated, helping you reach people who are most likely to be interested in the products and services you’re advertising.
You can only add managed placements to certain campaign types: “Display Network only,” “Search Network with Display Select,” and “Video.”
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470108?hl=en
Placements are locations on the Google Display Network where your ads can appear. A placement can be a website or a specific page on a site, a mobile app, video content, or even an individual ad unit.
What makes a placement a “managed placement” is that you’ve chosen to target a website, mobile app, or ad unit specifically. In practice, this means adding the placement to the ad groups in your Display Network campaigns, similar to the way you’d add keywords.
- A placement has to be part of the Display Network for your AdWords ads to show there.
- You can only add managed placements to certain campaign types: “Display Network only,” “Search Network with Display Select,” and “Video.”
- As with all AdWords advertising, you’ll compete with other advertisers to show your ads on placements you select.
- If you choose popular sites or are just getting started with advertising on the Display Network, you may need higher bids to get impressions. You can always adjust your bids later.
- What Is Reason To Use The Search Network
- What Is Reason To Use The Search Network With Display
- What Reason To Use The Search Network With Display
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.