When planning a campaign, the first thing an advertiser thinks about should be:
- the tools available to build a display ad
- the advertiser’s daily budget
- the tools available to optimize the campaign
- the advertiser’s goals
AdWords is a powerful online advertising tool, and there are lots of ways you can use it to reach your goals. Depending on how you set up and run your campaign, you can set yourself up for success and use online advertising in a way that gets you maximum results. So as you approach creating advertising campaigns and start using AdWords, it’s important to plan out your online advertising goals and business strategy.
Identify your goals: Is your goal to drive direct response traffic and generate clicks? Or is your goal to promote your brand and measure user engagement? Identifying your goals upfront will help you to better plan and implement your display campaigns. The ultimate goal for your campaign will influence your targeting choices, pricing model, creative messaging, and even the metrics you choose to track.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/172627?hl=en
- When Planning Campaign
- When Planning Campaign He First Thing An Advertiser Thinks About
- When Planning Campaign The First Thing Advertiser Thinks About
- When Planning Campaign The First Thing Advertiser