When running an employee advocacy program, eventually you’ll need to pull data to demonstrate the program’s effectiveness. Which of the following is not a common metric that program managers will look at?
- new employee recruitment and sales leads generated
- advocate engagement, which is measured by weekly and monthly active participants
- % decrease in cost per click and cost per impression
- social reach, which is a measure of the volume of content being shared to all different social networks
- website traffic resulting from employee shares, which can be measured through the use of UTM links