Which AdWords campaign settings should Sarah choose in order to sell products to California residents only?
- Set the country of sale to United States only
- Set both the country of sale to United States and location to California
- Set the location to California only
- Set either country of sale to United States or location to California
With location option you can choose specific location to target your ads. You should choose both country and location to show ads on specific location.
AdWords location targeting allows your ads to appear in the geographic locations that you choose: countries, areas within a country, a radius around a location, or location groups, which can include places of interest, your business locations, or tiered demographics.
Location targeting helps you focus your advertising on the areas where you’ll find the right customers, and restrict it in areas where you won’t. This specific type of targeting could help increase your return on investment (ROI) as a result.
When it comes to advertising on AdWords, consider the real estate adage: “Location, location, location!” Regardless of how great your ad is, it probably won’t perform as well if it doesn’t appear in the right places. Reach your customers where they are and where your business can serve them by using AdWords location targeting. You can set and then adjust your location targeting settings at any time.
- Which Adwords Campaign Settings Should Sarah
- Which Adwords Campaign Settings Should Sarah Choose
- Sarah Choose In Order To Sell Products