Which campaign type would an advertiser use to target users searching on Google.com?
“Search Network with Display opt-in”
In a Search campaign, your ads can appear near Google search results and other Google sites when people search for terms that are relevant to your ad’s keywords.
This campaign type is useful for advertisers who want to show their text ads to high-potential customers right when they’re searching for related products or services.
Read more here:
- Open>> //academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Adwords Fundamental
- Topic: Choose the best campaign types
- Which Campaign Type Would An Advertiser Use
- Which Campaign Type Would An Advertiser
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.