Which of the following is not a default Medium in Google Analytics?
- A) organic
- B) referral
- C) cpc
- D) All of these are default Mediums.
- E) email
Which of the following is not a default Medium in Google Analytics
Explanation: There are only 3 default medium in Google Analytics i.e Organic, Referral and None.
Google Analytics detects three mediums without any customization.
- The first default medium is “organic.” It represents traffic that comes from organic, or unpaid, search
- Another default medium is “referral.” Any traffic that comes to your site from another website that’s
not a search engine will show up in your reports as a “referral.”
- The final default medium is “(none).” This medium is applied only for users that come directly to
your site by either typing your URL into a browser or clicking on a bookmark. In your reports, you
will see these users have a source of “direct” and a medium of “(none).”
- Which Of The Following Are Not Default Mediums