Which of the following should NOT be included in a social media message?
None of the above
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- Fill in the blank: The outlined Content Process steps are plan, create, _______, analyze, repeat.
- You’re responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts. Your colleague tells you about how a lot of businesses are using Pinterest to promote content. Your company doesn’t have a Pinterest account yet, so he encourages you to create one. How would you respond?
- Which of the following is an example of a SMART social media goal?
- When creating a blog title, why do the number of characters in the title matter?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?
- True or false? You should vary the time that you share content on your social media channels. That way you can discover the times your audience is most active and continue to share content during those times.
- For a blog post, include your primary keyword in all of the following page elements EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: A ______ is an email that has been returned to the sender because the email address is invalid.
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.