Which reports can show you how website referrals, organic search, and ad campaigns assisted in the conversion process?
Multi-Channel Funnel reports
By default, the channel labels that you see in Multi-Channel Funnels reports (Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Network, etc.) are defined as part of the MCF Channel Grouping. If you have specific analysis requirements, you may wish to create your own Custom Channel Grouping(s), each with its own set of labels. When you share a Custom Channel Grouping, only the configuration information is shared. Your data remains private. The following channel labels are defined as part of the MCF Channel Grouping and are the labels used by default in your reports. The channel definitions are not case sensitive.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1250116?hl=en
In the Multi-Channel Funnels reports, channels are your sources of traffic. The MCF Channel Grouping is the default set of labels, each label applied to a channel or group of channels that you want to see in your reports.
The following channel labels are defined as part of the MCF Channel Grouping and are the labels used by default in your reports. The channel definitions are not case sensitive.
Choose how you want to see your data
In the Assisted Conversions and Top Conversion Paths reports, you can see your data organized according to the MCF Channel Grouping (the set of labels shown in the table above), your own custom channel grouping, or according to Source, Source/Medium, and other options. You do this by selecting a different Primary Dimension (above the report’s table).
- MCF Channel Grouping organizes channels according to the labels in the above table.
- Selecting Channel Groupings allows you to define your own labels as part of a channel grouping.
- Selecting Source, Source/Medium, Medium, or one of the options in the Other drop-down list organizes channels according to Source, Medium, Keyword (if applicable), and Campaign (if applicable). For example, a referral from example.com would show up in your reports as follows:
- Source: example.com
- Medium: referral
- Source/Medium: example.com/referral
- Which Reports Can Show You How Website Referrals
- Which Reports Can Show You How Website
- Reports Can Show You Assisted In The Conversion Pr