Which should you consider when evaluating the performance of an advertiser’s TrueView campaign for brand awareness?
- The targeting options that were used
- Clickthrough rate (CTR) and cost-per-click (CPC)
- View rate and cost-per-click (CPC)
- View rate, cost-per-view (CPV), and follow-on views
So, you’ve uploaded your videos to YouTube, and have been running your TrueView campaign for a while. Video ads provide a range of viewer actions that can be measured and tracked so you can better achieve your advertising goals. For example:
- If you find that your video ad’s view rate is lower than ads in your other campaigns, you can adjust your campaigns for a higher view rate.
- If your cost-per-view (CPV) is higher than your target CPV and you’re willing to reach a broader audience, try adjusting to a lower CPV.
- If you’re not achieving your clickthrough rate (CTR) or CPV goals (and are paying much less), you can consider increasing your CPV or CTR.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3013684