Which strategy should Giorgio use to increase the number of relevant clicks from his Search Network campaign?
- Broaden his keyword list for ads with the lowest clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Add new relevant keywords and remove keywords with low clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Increase bids for ads with the lowest average position and clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Increase bids on relevant keywords with low clicks and clickthrough rate (CTR)
Optimization is an ongoing process. You should test, monitor, analyze and optimize your campaigns on regular basis to achieve your business goals. Finding an optimal keywords list is an essential part of optimization.
Filter your keywords to see which ones are below your first page bid estimate. Then, you can increase the cost-per-click (CPC) bids for keywords that aren’t showing ads on the first page of Google search results based on your first page bid estimate. Try using automated rules to automatically raise your keyword bids when they are below your first page bid estimate.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453976?hl=en
- Which Strategy Should Giorgio Use To Increase
- Which Strategy Should Giorgio Use
- Which Strategy Should Giorgio
- Which Strategy Should Giorgio Use To
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.