Which three statements about machine learning are true? (Choose three.)
Select All Correct Responses
- Machine learning will eventually develop to a level where it can replace advertisers entirely.
- Machine learning happens when computers analyze and recognize patterns in huge amounts of data.
- Machine learning means computers don’t need to be explicitly programmed or told what to do.
- Machine learning can become more eﬃcient and accurate over time.
- Machine learning is a way of eﬀectively summarizing large amounts of data.