Why is it recommended to separate Display Network campaigns from Search Network campaigns?
- Different campaign settings may be more effective on different networks
- Separate campaigns allow for more accurate location targeting
- Higher bids are required to be successful on the Google Display Network
- Lower clickthrough rate (CTRs) on the Google Display Network can negatively affect Quality Score
Why is it recommended to separate Display Network campaigns from Search Network campaigns
Separating campaigns by type is a good practice as it gives you much more flexibility targeting, bidding and optimizing your campaigns.
- Why Is It Recommended To Separate Display Network Campaign