Why would you want to add a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite Dashboard?
- to limit the number of videos shown in a stream (per 24 hours) to below the threshold you define.
- to approve or delete incoming comments on your channel or specific videos
- to curate non-offensive video content that will resonate with the broadest possible cross-section of your audience
- to view analytics on your YouTube channel and videos
- to automatically flag comments that contain keywords that you’ve pre-defined in your YouTube settings
The reason for adding a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite Dashboard is that a Moderate stream for YouTube can be used to vet the comments on your channel and specific videos. A Comment Moderation Stream will show you all the comments on your channel and videos. You can then approve and delete these comments according to your preference.