You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-perclick (CPC) bid by:
All of the listed answers
creating high-quality ads an landing pages
creating ads that link to a generic landing page
creating ads that include terms or phrases people are searching for x
The most important thing to remember is that even if your competition bids higher than you, you can still win a higher position – at a lower price – with highly relevant keywords and ads.Since the auction process is repeated for every search on Google, each auction can have potentially different results depending on the competition at that moment. Therefore it’s normal for you to see some fluctuation in your ad’s position on the page and in whether or not your ad shows at all.
Ad position is also influenced by the expected impact from ad extensions and other ad formats, such as sitelinks. This means that if two competing ads have the same bid and quality, the ad with the better expected impact from extensions will generally appear in a higher position than the other.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300?hl=en
The order in which your ad appears on a page in relation to other ads. An ad position of “1” means that your ad is the first ad on a page.
- Ad position is determined by a formula called Ad Rank that gives your ad a score based on your bid, the quality of your ads and landing page, and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats. So even if your competition bids more than you, you can still win a higher position — at a lower price — with highly relevant keywords and ads.
- Your Ad Rank is recalculated each time your ad is eligible to appear, so your ad position can fluctuate each time depending on your competition at that moment.
- Ads can appear on the top or bottom of a search results page.
- You Can Win Higher Ad Position
- You Can Win Higher Ad Position In The Auction With Lower
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.