Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- Add a location extension to her ad
- Prominently feature her street address in bold text
- Advertiser on the Search Network as well as the Display Network
- Add a map showing her location to her ads
Location extensions can help people find your locations by showing your ads with a map, your address, or the distance to your business. People can click or tap your extension to get to your location page, which includes the most relevant business information in one place. Location extensions may also include a phone number or call button.
What location extensions do:
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number, and a map marker with your ad text.
- On mobile, they include a link with directions to your business.
- Clicks on ads with location extensions cost a standard cost-per-click.
How you benefit
- Location extensions encourage people to visit you in person.
- You can add multiple addresses by linking your account to Google My Business.
- On average, ads with location extensions see a 10% boost in clickthrough rate.
- You can target your ads around your business addresses.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en
- Your Client Has Cupcake Shop
- Your Client Has Cupcake Shop In Hard To Find Alley
- Your Client Cupcake Shop
- Your Client Has Cupcake Shop In Hard To Find
- Your Client Has Cupcake Shop In Hard