Your Google My Business listing can help customers reach you in a variety of ways. Customers can use a listed address to visit your location. They can also use a phone number to place a call.
Which other method, if properly set up, can customers use to contact your business?
- Customers can use a message button to initiate a conversation with the business.
- Customers can request a web meeting through an internet-connected device.
- Customers can interact with a bot to answer frequently asked questions.
- Customers can place a video call through any camera-enabled device.
- Google My Business Chat Boxes allow your customers to talk to a bot you programmed.
- Google My Business Messaging allows customers to text directly from your listing.
- Google My Business Video Calling lets customers video chat with you in real time.
- Google My Business Meeting allows your customer to set up a web meeting with you.