A florist is advertising 5 types of bouquets, including those with roses. Which landing page is more likely to convert to a sale when someone searches on ”roses”?
The “Contact us” page
The page on which people can sign up for coupons
The page showing rose bouquets
The home page, showing 5 types of bouquets that include roses
A measure that AdWords uses to estimate how relevant and useful your website’s landing page will be to people who click your ad. Landing pages with higher ratings are usually well organized and have text that relates to a person’s search terms.
Landing page experience refers to how good we think someone’s experience will be when they get to your landing page (the web page they end up on after clicking your ad). You can improve your landing page experience by:
- providing relevant, useful, and original content,
- promoting transparency and fostering trustworthiness on your site (for example, by explaining your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms sharing their own information),
- making it easy for customers to navigate your site (including on mobile sites), and
- encouraging customers to spend time on your site (for example, by making sure your page loads quickly so people who click your ad don’t give up and leave your site prematurely).
You can read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en
you have a maximum cost-per-click bid of us$2
A florist is advertising 5 types of bouquets, including those with roses. Which landing page is more likely to convert to a sale when someone searches on ”roses”
- Florist Is Advertising 5 Types Of Bouquets
- Florist Is Advertising 5 Types Of