A publisher based in New York complains no one in their office can see an ad on their homepage that should be delivering. You check Ad Manager and see the line item is a sponsorship at 100% and is targeted correctly on the page. You notice the ad is geotargeted to the cities of New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. You check and you are able to see the ad. You’re based in San Francisco. You run the Google Console and it shows the ad should always win. You check with a teammate in Chicago and he can’t see that ad. What is most likely the issue?
- The publisher AND your teammate have malware
- The publisher is using the wrong browser
- The publisher’s firewall is blocking all traffic to and from DoubleClick
- The publisher’s network is routing their IP through another city
- The publisher has malware