I have the following ads 1.A sponsorship ad at priority 4 and frequency capped at 5 per day (which it has reached) 2.A sponsorship ad at priority 10 and booked for 75% of daily volume, of which it has only 68% 3.A standard normal ad at priority 8 that is booked for 15,000 impressions but has only delivered 13,000 and ends its campaign in 2 months 4.A standard normal ad at priority 8 that is booked for 12,000 impressions, has only delivered 11,000 and ends its campaign in 1 week Which will Ad Manager serve first and why?
- Ad 2 because it’s has a percentage goal and this gets higher priority than absolute goals
- Ad 1 because it is priority 4
- Ad 4 because it’s at priority 8 and has a lower Satisfaction Index (SI)
- Ad 3 because it’s at priority 8 and is standard high
- Ad 2 because it’s a sponsorship ad