All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
Optimized content delivery
Site works on a range of screens and devices
Implementation of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) best practices
Customer surveys about site performance
We have some great design tips to make your site its fastest, and some great tools to see where you can get better results.
- Developers have ways of limiting how much your mobile site needs to interact with the server and ways to do it proactively when users aren’t waiting.
- Test your site on multiple browsers and devices to ensure consistent performance.
- AMP is a set of technical best practices for building mobile web pages that helps ensure optimal mobile page speed. See the link at the end of this training to harness these guidelines.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Adwords Mobile Advertising
- Topic: Design great mobile sites