An advertiser who has conversion tracking enabled wants to optimize a campaign that contains display ads. In order to identify the websites that are generating sales, he should review:
- the clickthrough rate (CTR) for each placement
- the Conversions column of the Placements tab reporting table
- the average cost-per-conversion of the campaign
- the Site Search report within Google Analytics
When taking action on information provided in the report, we recommend you rely on conversion data to guide your decisions. This will help you understand how individual sites are converting for you, which is a more meaningful metric for evaluating performance on the Google Display Network than other metrics, such as click through rate (CTR). You can identify websites that lead to conversion in conversion column.
- An Advertiser Who Has Conversion Tracking
- An Advertiser Who Has Conversion Tracking Enabled