As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process.
Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top.
1. Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
2. In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
3. Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
4. Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
5. Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.