Assuming Google forwarding numbers are available in your country, what do you need before you can set up conversion tracking for calls from an ad or a website?
- A) An active call extension or call-only ad
- B) A sales team and operating phone bank
- C) An app published in the Google Play store
- D) A mobile specific sitelink extension
A unique phone number from Google that you can use in your ads to help track calls to your business.
- Use call extensions or call-only ads with a Google forwarding number to help receive and track phone calls resulting from your ad.
- Here’s how it works: Google provides a unique phone number that’s displayed with your ads. If a potential customer calls this phone number, AdWords will route the call to your business phone number. You’ll then be able to see detailed reports about calls generated from your ads.
- Google forwarding numbers are currently available in these countries.