Display inventory on the Google Display Network can come from AdSense or:
- A) Right Media
- B) AdWords
- C) Teracent
- D) The DoubleClick Ad Exchange
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- Which automatically optimizes both targeting and bidding to help find additional conversions for Display Network campaigns?
- An advertiser who wants to target specific categories of video content on the Google Display Network should:
- Which automatically optimizes both targeting and bidding based on conversion history to help find additional conversions for Display Network campaigns?
- When optimizing for the Google Display Network, a clear call-to-action in the ad text is important to:
- Google Display Advertising Exam Questions
- A user who is browsing the internet sees Google Adwords display ad for laptop computers on a Google Display Network site, but does not click on the ad. Two weeks later, the user is interested in buying a laptop computer and decides to visit the site from the ad. The user finds the site by performing a Google search, goes directly to the site, and purchases a laptop. Implementing view-through conversions would be valuable for the advertiser because it could:
- Which of the following metrics is typically most important in measuring a direct response advertiser’s performance on the Google Display Network?
- Which allows an advertiser to reach users that have previously visited the advertiser’s site, and show the user relevant ads when the user visits other sites on the Google Display Network?
- An advertiser who has seen success on the Google Display Network with text ads wants to start using display ads for a seasonal advertising campaign. The advertiser has a medium-sized creative team to create these ads. Why should this advertiser consider using Google’s Ad gallery as opposed to other tools?