Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
- Moving an ads position dynamically in whatever direction a users eyes are looking.
- campaigns that need to reduce exposure on competitive keywords.
- a global, online clothing retailer that changes its inventory seasonally
- a local restaurant with a dynamically changing menu that offers fresh new entrees every few months.
Dynamic Search Ads are the easiest way to find customers searching on Google for precisely what you offer. Ideal for advertisers with a well-developed website or a large inventory, Dynamic Search Ads use your website to target your ads and can help fill in the gaps of your keywords-based campaigns. Without DSA, even well-managed AdWords accounts with many keywords can miss relevant searches, experience delays getting ads written for new products, or get out of sync with what’s actually available on advertisers’ websites.
Businesses with websites that contain a lot of content or well-structured URLs will see the best results from using Dynamic Search Ads. Here are some additional examples of the types of businesses that are a good fit for using this campaign type:
- Your website features different products or
- You sell seasonal product lines or other offerings, or you’re expanding your business to new
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471185?hl=en