Eric Sells Fruit And Veg Online And Is Using SEO To Improve Where He Ranks In Search Engine Results. He’s Researched What People Search For To Get To His Website, And He’s Created Content To Match It. Eric’s SEO Work Doesn’t Stop There Though. He’s Been Talking To Some Friends And They’ve All Offered Him Advice About How He Should Keep Up With SEO Over Time. What advice should he not take?
- (A) Contract an agency offering top organic search positions
- (B) Don’t change your keywords as it confuses search engines
- (C) Stay up to date with search engine changes
- (D) Read about the trends in your industry and use them to create content for your page
- (E) Get opinions from your customers on what might be missing from your site