Google Merchant Center is used for:
Host website images
Manage bidding for Shopping campaigns
Submit product information
Monitor the performance of Shopping campaigns
- Setting up campaign bidding priorities
- Managing conversion tracking
- Editing your Shopping campaign’s product groups
- Uploading product data feeds
Google Merchant Center is used for
Google Merchant Center is a tool that helps you upload your store and product data to Google and make it available to Google Shopping and other Google services.
Google Shopping allows shoppers to quickly and easily find your products on Google. As a seller, Google Shopping offers you the following advantages:
- Attract more potential buyers. Google Shopping helps you to reach shoppers while they are searching for items to buy on Google.
- Control your product information. With Google Shopping, you can maintain the accuracy and freshness of your product information, so your customers find the relevant, current items they’re looking for.
Google Shopping is currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, and the US.
By linking your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts, you will be able to surface your products directly to users through Shopping ads.
Shopping ads are currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the UK, and the US.
Shopping ads are in beta for Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, and Taiwan. If you sell products to one or more of these countries, you’re invited to submit products and participate in the beta.
- Google Merchant Center Is Used For
- Merchants Use Google Merchant Center To
- Merchants Use Google Merchant Center For