How would you determine the clickthrough rate (CTR) for a client’s search ads?
- Number of impressions divided by the average position
- Number of clicks accrued per day
- Number of impressions divided by the number of clicks
- Divide the Number of clicks the ad gets by the number of impressions it gets
CTR is the number of clicks that your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown: clicks ÷ impressions = CTR. For example, if you had 5 clicks and 1000 impressions, then your CTR would be 0.5%.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2615875?hl=en
- How Would You Determine The Clickthrough Rate