If a display ad has been disapproved, how do you submit a request for another review?
- Open and then resubmit the ad
- Click “Re-review display ad”
- Email [email protected] to find out why it wasn’t approved
- Edit your ad so it complies with Google policy and re-save it
If a display ad has been disapproved, how do you submit a request for another review
If your ad or extension is disapproved, it means that it won’t run because it doesn’t comply with AdWords advertising policies. Do not submit your ads for review until you’re sure that the violations are fixed. This is important because if your ads, keywords, or sites are repeatedly disapproved for violating our advertising policies, your AdWords account could be suspended meaning that your ads would no longer run.
To fix a disapproved ad, read the policy closely and then edit your ad so that it complies with the policy.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?hl=en
- Display Ad Has Been Disapproved