Lee Is Currently Trying To Promote A Free EBook Download On His Website. He Has Spent Time Creating Compelling Emails And Posting Updates On His Social Media Accounts. He Decides To Use Data To Work Out If Actionable Insights Can Improve The Success Of His Non-Paid Promotional Efforts.
Here are the highlights of the data that was gathered:
- 75% of all eBook downloads came via his social media posts, 15% coming from his email newsletter and 10% via organic search traffic
- Most eBook downloads occured between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- Facebook accounted for 65% of social media eBook downloads, LinkedIn made up another 25%, while other social media platforms delivered a total of 10%.
Using this information, what actionable insights could Lee come up with to improve the success of his promotional efforts going forward?
- (A) Develop additional email marketing content, ensuring emails are delivered during the off-peak eBook download time.
- (B) Post content across all social media channels during off peak eBook download time, and send email marketing content during peak eBook download time.
- (C) Reduce his efforts on the email marketing campaign and expand on social media promotion, specifically on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- (D) Schedule engaging Facebook posts to be published between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.