Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis.
Why should she do so?
- To check for status issues
- To review new keyword opportunities
- To react to ever-changing external factors
- To analyze demographic performance
Maria should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis To react to ever-changing external factors. To understand this point, you need to learn the whole process of using the performance planner.
1st is to create a new budget plan to learn the best bids and budgets for your campaigns to drive incremental conversions.
2nd is to Explore further optimizations and forecast how you can grow your business with Google Ads.
3rd is doing Review and implement changes prescribed by your Performance Planner plan.
And last i.e 4th is to repeat to ensure you react to external factors and optimize to the target metrics set. Use Performance Planner on a monthly basis for best results.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: How to use Performance Planner