Mr. Brixham is the principal at a large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly.
How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Search for emails containing hyperlinks
- Search for emails by sender or recipient
- Filter emails that have attachments
- Filter emails by word count
- Search for emails within a label
- Search for keywords within emails