Mr. Jones is keen to move to a paperless class as he finds the process of managing assignments time consuming.
How will shifting to Classroom help? (Select 3 answers.)
- When a teacher sets an assignment in Classroom, email notifications and the class Stream ensure students don’t need to be constantly reminded
- Teachers can define answers when they set assignments to enable auto-grading
- When a student completes an assignment, Classroom automatically emails all related documents to peers in their class for review
- Teachers can grade and comment on assignments directly in Classroom and students will immediately receive email notifications to view their scores
- Students can exchange messages with each other to help clear up any assignment misunderstanding without having to ask their teacher
Classroom is a free suite of productivity tools that includes email, documents, and storage. Classroom was designed collaboratively with teachers to help them save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. When you create an assignment, you can post it immediately, save a draft, or schedule it to post at a later date. After students complete and turn in their work, you can grade and return it to the students.