Mr. Perry has bookmarked a large number of webpages in Chrome while researching class topics.
Unfortunately, he’s bookmarked so many that he’s struggling to find relevant content quickly. What can he do to simplify this? (Select 3 answers.)
- Create a Doc that lists all favorite websites with links
- Delete bookmarks that are not urgently required and search for them again when they are needed
- Use the search function in the Chrome Bookmark Manager
- Rename bookmarks so they are labeled clearly
- Organize bookmarks into themed folders