Mr Snipes is trying to explain to the department head of English why his school should look into using Google Lit Trips to improve enthusiasm for reading.
What should he mention in this discussion?
- Lit Trips are library tours run by the Google for Education team, showcasing how public libraries have adopted G Suite to enhance reading.
- Teachers can buy Lit Trip audio books for students who struggle to read at the same pace as the rest of their class.
- Lit Trips are interactive journeys using Google Earth to plot geographical elements from a story or text so readers can see the landscapes they are reading about.
- Teachers can download ready-made Lit Trips or create their own using Google Earth.
- Lit Trips are Google-designed field trips that incorporate Google tools and apps to enhance the learning experience.