Ms. Yang’s students love reading books in which they can choose how the story progresses by making choices for the characters. These books are also known as “create-your-own-adventure” stories. She wants to deliver more dynamic content to her students based on their answers and discussions in class. What are some ways she can do this with google tools?
- Create Sheets that contain links to jump to a particular slide in a separate Slide presentation
- Record topics that were discussed with the most enthusiasm in a Sheet and share it with the students.
- Create Slide presentations that jump to particular slides based on certain responses or discussion points
- Create a YouTube video containing a Form with a list of questions, with responses fed directly into a Sheet
- Create Forms that redirect students to specific questions or content based on their answers