Mr. Swanson’s politics students had to create a blog about their policies if they were elected to be on the school’s student council. One student received a nasty response from an online user she doesn’t know. What advice should Mr. Swanson give her to overcome this type of response?
- Block the person from accessing the blog
- Report the incident to a member of staff if it happens again
- Document the user’s details
- Search for the user through other online networks and retaliate there
- Respond directly to the person and challenge their comments
- Check and change privacy settings on her blog to see if she had shared it with just members of her school or with the public