The AdWords Application Programming Interface (API) allows developers to use applications that:
- are accessible only through AdWords editor.
- can appear throughout the Google Search Network.
- can be uploaded into the Ad gallery.
- interact directly with the AdWords server.
The AdWords API (application programming interface) allows developers to create and use applications that interact directly with their account details on the AdWords server. The API can help advertisers efficiently manage large AdWords accounts and campaigns. For example, you can compile your AdWords data to use with other systems like inventories, generate regular reports, and make campaign adjustments in bulk. To use the AdWords API, you’ll need a My Client Center (MCC) account and a Developer Token. The AdWords API is a good option for advertisers who have a developer or programmer who has the technical skills. If you don’t have these resources but still want an extra tool to help manage large changes to your account, try AdWords Editor instead.
The AdWords Application Programming Interface (API) allows developers to use applications that
- The Adwords Application Programming Interface
- The Adwords Application Programming Interface Allows
- The Adword Application
- Api Allows Developers To Use