Which allows advertisers to automate AdWords reporting and campaign management?
- Use of Structured Query Language (SQL) server reporting services
- Execution of multiple reporting tasks from multiple computers
- Execution of repetitive Data Mining Extensions (DMX) queries
- Use of an AdWords Application Programming Interface (API) web service
The Google AdWords API lets developers build applications that interact directly with the Google AdWords server. With these applications, advertisers and third parties can more efficiently and creatively manage their large or complex AdWords accounts and campaigns.
The API is flexible and functional — you can use it to build an application that meets your needs. Using the API, you can:
- Automatically generate keywords, ad text, landing pages, and custom
- Integrate AdWords data with your inventory system to manage campaigns based on
- Develop additional tools and applications to help you manage
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503?hl=en
Which allows advertisers to automate AdWords reporting and campaign management
- Which Allows Advertisers To Automate Adwords