The best method for determining future social media targets is to establish benchmarks. You can do this by __________________.
- asking competitors to share their analytics reports so that you have a frame of reference
- taking your organization’s net revenue and dividing it by revenue directly attributable to social media channels
- extrapolating data from past efforts to estimate future success
- summing the anticipated revenue accruing from this year’s social media objectives
- Upload benchmark reports from Google Analytics into your organization’s CRM
- making an educated guess based on the phases of the moon