The maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid is the:
- A) amount an advertiser is required to pay to achieve top ad position
- B) actual amount an advertiser pays for each click on an ad
- C) most an advertiser is willing to pay for each click on an ad
- D) amount an advertiser must pay to outbid competitors
- The Maximum Cost Per Click Bid Is
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.