The two types of conversions for YouTube on mobile are:
- Promotion views and engagement views
- Promotion views and view-through conversions
- Download views and engagement conversions
- Conversions and view-through conversions
There are two types of conversions for YouTube mobile: conversions, and view-through convertions.
There are 2 types of app conversion tracking: app download conversions and in-app conversions.
- App downloads are tracked when a user downloads or installs a mobile application for the first time.
- In-app conversions are tracked when a user takes a specific action within a mobile app.
Before we dive into the setup of conversion tracking, here’s a brief overview of what’s considered a conversion across Google’s networks