To connect Firebase to Google Ads, which of these is required?
- More than 100 app installs or conversions
- A working knowledge of mobile click attribution technologies
- At least 1 app install or conversion
- In Firebase, your account needs to be an owner on the project that you want to link. In Google Ads, the Google Account needs administrative access.
Once you’ve linked your AdWords and Firebase accounts, you can import conversions and conversion event data (for example, parameters) from Google Analytics for Firebase to see how your ad campaigns drive app installs and in-app actions for your Android and iOS apps. To link a Firebase project to AdWords, use a Google Account that has the following permissions:
- In Firebase, your account needs to be an owner on the project that you want to link.
- In AdWords, the Google Account needs administrative access.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6333536