Tracking qualified leads from your community that result in sales is one way to prove the ________ of your social media program.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- Tracking your ‘share of voice’ involves measuring:
- When you’ve been successful in building a community that is well-acquainted with your brand and products it can become self-monitoring. This means when a question arises:
- A key tool to achieving your social marketing goals is a strong ___________ which acts as a game plan for coordinating, creating, and distributing your organization’s _________.
- Brand Advocacy programs should contain 4 components: Program goals, criteria for selection, a plan for onboarding, and finally, ____________.
- Why should Social media managers should begin the budgeting process for their social marketing program well before final budget numbers are settled?
- You should use the 3 R’s, Relevance, Reach, and Resonance, to help you evaluate advocacy candidates. Resonance refers to ________________.
- When thinking about influencers you’d like to attract to your brand’s community, what is the most important criteria to think about?
- When running a Employee Advocacy program, eventually you’ll need to pull data to demonstrate the program’s effectiveness. Which of the following is not a common metric that program managers will look at?
- In order to track conversions for your content performance accurately, you’ll want to measure downloads attributable to visitors coming from social media channels. You can do this by configuring custom ____________ in Google Analytics. These will track the source of the visitors who complete an action, giving you a clear picture of the impact your social media activity is having on lead generation.