True or false? A contact’s name, company, and job title are all examples of implicit data.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- True or false? You should never email a disengaged contact again.
- True or false? Sales should not contact a lead until they’ve been nurtured through lead nurturing emails.
- True or false? Government regulations in most countries reserve the right to fine your organization a significant amount of money for every email sent to contacts that have unsubscribed.
- Fill in the blank: Implicit data refers to information _____, while explicit data refers to information_______.
- True or false? You can tell if an email is high-performing just by examining the content and layout.
- Your last email send resulted in an uncharacteristic number of recipient bounces. You suspect that the problem has to do with the similarities between all of the bounced contacts. All of these similarities could be the source of the problem EXCEPT:
- Your research team recently published a report and is eager for the marketing team to share it with contacts that would find it of interest. Karl on your team suggests you build a send list based on explicit data including job title. Kathy suggests building the list based on implicit data including previous website pages visited. Which approach will you take?
- In the most recent monthly marketing meeting, your coworker reports that email engagement has been trending down for the last three months. Your job is to determine the next course of action. What would you recommend your company does to improve their email engagement?
- When analyzing your company’s email sends for the last few months, you find that your company has been sending greymail. What is greymail?