What can you do by creating a separate campaign that’s targeted only to the Display Network?
- Allocate budget and control spend more effectively across campaigns
- Exclude irrelevant placements and categories
- Set specific maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids for automatic placements
- Set a separate placement bid at the ad group level
What can you do by creating a separate campaign that’s targeted only to the Display Network
Bid types on the Google Display Network help you get the most value from your campaigns by setting just the right price for your ads. Here are the types of bids you can use: For “Display Network only” campaigns, you can set ad group default bids, custom bids or bid adjustments. For “Search Network with Display Select” campaigns, we’ll automatically adjust your bids on the Display Network to try to mirror your search performance.
- What Can You Do By Creating Separate Campaign
- What Can You Do By Creating Separate