What is a benefit of using Google Analytics for Remarketing?
- You can target customers who have previously been to your site with customized creatives.
- You can create remarketing lists without making any changes to your existing GA tag.
- You can create remarketing lists based on custom segments and targets, for example, users who’ve been to your site more than once in a 30 day period.
- A and C only
- A, B, and C
What is a benefit of using Google Analytics for Remarketing
A remarketing audience is a list of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs that represents a group of users you want to re-engage because of their likelihood to convert. You create remarketing audiences based on user behavior on your site or app, and then use those audiences as the basis for remarketing campaigns in your ad accounts like AdWords and DoubleClick Bid Manager.
- What Is Benefit Of Using Google Analytics For Remarketing
- What Is Benefit Of Google Analytics For Remarketing